Explore the MAPSYS Difference
Let MAPSYS take the headache out of supporting your technology footprint. We serve small and medium-sized businesses in key industries — such as government, law, retail, and manufacturing — in the Midwest and across the country. Our customized Managed Services are the perfect solution for meeting the needs of a diverse landscape and are available across your entire technology portfolio, including:
- Technical Support Services
Our Managed Services deliver high availability, backup, and disaster recovery to ensure peace of mind for your company and enhance your reputation for reliability.
As our businesses and technology suites continue to evolve, and the demand for a diversified and flexible workforce increases, MAPSYS Managed Services alleviate the burden of supporting your new and existing technology portfolio and allow you to focus on the strategic initiatives that will grow your business. From infrastructure to software development, MAPSYS Managed Services solutions are custom designed to meet the unique challenges and opportunities presented to your business.
MAPSYS boasts an expansive team of technical professionals that work across multiple disciplines and skillsets and are available for Part-time, Full-time or On-Call Managed Support projects.
Let the MAPSYS Managed Support Services team help you create a customized support solution that works for you.
What to Expect:
- Fill out the form to tell us a little bit about your company and request a meeting date and time.
- Receive a follow-up email from our Senior Account Executive to confirm the date along with a meeting invite.
- Participate in a 30-minute to 60-minute call with a MAPSYS Solutions Architect and Senior Account Executive.
- Receive a customized Managed Support Services solution and a confidential quote.
“We have really appreciated the partnership with MAPSYS. I believe Capital Drug is a better business today with MAPSYS. I highly recommend them because they have all the talent needed for a project of this magnitude. “
–GK Richards, President
Capital Wholesale Drug Company